Niveus Knights
Welcome to Niveus Knights,formaly known as Sanctus Vires.

Niveus Knights

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
keitsu

keitsu

A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3 Empty
PostSubject: A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3   A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 am

Yes I know its been bout 1 month since you heard to last of me but hey!
I have some Made-O-awesum news. while surfing on the net for some magical random reason, I fell on THIS. (nup, no links)

Action game maker.

At first I wasnt sure if I should download this program, but I conviced myself by saying
''for the lulz'' and instanled that thing...which is was in japaness (SSssweet.. =-= )
grabed the english patch and all that piss. 1 hour later, of programing, I founded myself
a... wonderful talent for programing.. o_o
but The only thing is... I dont have any subject for thy game ._.''
so I tought about making a game with the first thing that would pass my mind...
''Peeeni--no no no......... Sanctus Vires..?''

So if our dear master would allow meh to do so, AND to give me assistance in the
spriting.. maybe.. peraps.. PO-SI-BL-Y I could do something :3

so if any1 is intrested in all this, let meh know.
(im skilled! rly! ):O)
Back to top Go down
Lokiel

Lokiel

PostSubject: Re: A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3   A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Well you have my permission as long as you use our new guild name. But I have no idea about anything to do with programing so I would be of little to no help on this subject my friend. Suspect bounce
Back to top Go down
keitsu

keitsu

PostSubject: Re: A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3   A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:56 am

alright, now all thats left is for ppl to lend me assistance in the sprite creation.
(btw, sprites are 2D pixel characters/object/lv desing/ect..)
It might not look like it, but its realy damn hard to do them. plus, the game
engine, the story, the map creation... Its alot of work for a signle person! ;-;
BUT before I can begin the project, we need to chose a game type, so heres the game engines that can be done by the program:

-Platformer (megaman/mario eng. style)

-Action rpg (zelda/FinalFantasy eng. style)

-Side/Uper view space shooter (dont have any example here, not a huge fan of these)

-(MAYBE) fighting game (Im not realy sure about that but I think I could create an engine for it)

Thats all that can be doned by it. But for the fighting game, I just Discoverd a program specialy designed for those. So yes, it could be done. But the sprite fromats could be totaly different, so thats why I esitate..

Btw, if any other members have any spriting, story, Sound effect, music or whatever other things that could be used, let me know. In other words, send the juice!
Back to top Go down
Lokiel

Lokiel

PostSubject: Re: A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3   A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Hm I will try an find someone to help you man. Also you should play requiem with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3   A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A game based on sanctus vire? why not? :3
Page 1 of 1